Treatments and Procedures
Learn about the different types of treatments procedures and tests that are conducted at Core Concepts. This is not an exhaustive list and represents a sampling of the different types of treatment. If you have an questions about a specific type of treatment, please do contact us
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation, see EPA
- EMS, see Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Ergonomics Advisory
- EPA or Electro-Physical Agents
- Electrotherapy, see EPA
- Hip-Replacement Rehabilitation
- Keiser Functional Trainer
- Knee-Replacement Rehabilitation
- Kinesiology Taping
- Q-angle, measuring of
- TENS, see Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (see EPA)
- Traction, Spinal
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation
- Trigger Point Release
Related and Popular Articles
- Snapping Ankle - Physiotherapy
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Diastasis Recti Abdominis - Conditions
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it isn't Plantar Fasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can't get out of bed?
- Multifidus - Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Shoulder Pain - Frequently Asked Questions
- 'Clunking' Shoulders - Part I
- Waking up with neck pain? Find the right pillow.
- Not All Pain In the Back Is Back Pain - It Could Be Rib Pain
- MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Slipped Disc in Singapore - What to Do and Avoid
- Better to break a bone than to tear a ligament or tendon
- Knee Joint & Ankle Pain - Specialist Treatment in Singapore
- Acromion Clavicle Joint - Another source of shoulder pain
- Sway Back No More
- Knock Knees - Can I reverse it? (Part 1)
- Sway back posture: A leading poor posture type causing back pain
- Posterior Capsule stretches