Group Knee Rehab Training
Sometimes the gap between one-on-one training with your Rehab Trainer and independent self-directed training is too wide to cross in a single step. Our Group Knee Rehab Training classes help bridge that gap with small focused classes with a price that more effectively matches the price with your supervision needs.
These exercises classes are suitable for clients who :
- Have scheduled knee surgery and is under advisement by their surgeon to strengthen their knees before the surgery to improve their recovery. Increased muscle strength and control prior to surgery help reduce the absolute loss of muscle mass and strength after surgery. This allows patients to begin their rehabilitation at a higher starting point.
- Have had ACL (anterior cruciate ligament), MCL and PCL surgery 6 months or more ago.
- Have Patella-Femoral Pain Syndrome (PFPS), Knee Pains, ITB Friction Syndrome
- Establishing the VMO (Vastus Medialis Oblique) muscle in its role to help control & stabilise the knee.
- Establishing overall hip control (glute medius, glute minimus).
- Achieve real everyday life movement patterns by first training the identied problem in isolation then integrating increasingly more complex movements.
- Progress safely to being able to perform fully loaded exercises.
There are two levels of exercises – Beginner and Intermediate. Group exercises sessions for each level is held weekly. An assessment session by the physiotherapist is requried prior to starting each level. For clients wishing to progress beyond the Intermediate level, we have individualised programme one-on-one sessions with our rehab trainers.
- S$600 for a set of 8 exercise sessions. The assessment session by a physiotherapist is $130 per session.
- Each class session takes a maximum of 6 participants.
Download the Knee Rehab Group Training Brochure.
- Physiotherapy for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Common Workout Injuries and How to Prevent Them
- Improving Your Chances For A Successful Back Surgery
- Ladies: Don’t Postpone Knee-replacement Surgery
- Total Knee Replacement Surgery: Surgeon’s Skill Over Implant Design
- Exercise Eases Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knock Knees – Can I Reverse It? (Part 1)
- What Everybody Ought to Know About ACL Injuries
- Injury Prevention – Cross Training
- Strength Training Causes Stunted Growth – Truth or Myth?
- The Buckling Knee
- Total Resistance Exercises (TRX) Suspension Training
- After ACL Surgery, Better To Start Physiotherapy Soon Than To Rely On Knee Braces
- Prehab vs Rehab: It’s Your Choice
- What Does A Knee-Jerk Response Test Have To Do With Your Ankle Sprain?
- Eccentric Contractions for Positive Muscle Growth
- The Journey to Injury Free Running
- Stronger Thighs, Lesser Knee Pain For Women
- Physiotherapy for Knee Pain Problems
- Confused Over Core