Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE) is a systematic method of measuring an individual’s ability to perform meaningful tasks on a safe and dependable basis. The program is designed for employees: Who have suffered injuries that could affect their employment opportunities or Whose current functional abilities and limitations need to be determined The FCE covers two components of functional capacity – Strength and flexibility, and The range-of-motion of the main joints in the body that is predictive of impaired function to perform daily activities.
Our clients candidates come a wide range of industries including the pharmaceutical industry, oil and gas and manufacturing.
- Are You Ready To Get Back To Work? Use The Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Functional Fascial Taping
- Physiotherapy for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Keeping Fit in Your Silver Years – Proprioception
- What Kind Of Taping Do I Need?
- Here’s how you can Tone Up with Resistive Tubing
- Best Back Pain Treatment Is Not Bed Rest
- Physiotherapy Treatment of Cervical Spondylosis- looking beyond shortwave and traction
- Treatment for Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnancy
- Injury Prevention – Cross Training
- Experiencing Shoulder Pain? Physiotherapy for Shoulder
- Tone Up – Mini Gym Ball Exercises With Sanctband Singapore
- What Does A Knee-Jerk Response Test Have To Do With Your Ankle Sprain?
- Why Prehab Could Be Answer to Your Sports Injuries
- Here’s how you can tone up with Resistive Exercise Bands
- Reactive Neuromuscular Training
- Experiencing Foot Pain? Physiotherapy for Foot Pain
- Cyclist Physiotherapy: What Are the Benefits & Should You Go
- Treatment Options For Chronic Pain – What Does The Research Say?
- SpineCor Brace For Scoliosis