testimonial – Enrico Varella
“I have found that my rehabilitation sessions over the past few months have been useful and effective. Core Massage provides me with an educational and systematic approach to my recovery from injury, and towards my progressive improvements in my sports performance. With this collaboration, I have learnt to address my muscular weaknesses, by focusing on rehabilitation, flexibility, core stability and performance – in that order. I am pleased with our results.”
10th, 40-49 Age Group
Oakley City Duathlon 2007
50 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- Snapping Ankle - Physiotherapy
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Diastasis Recti Abdominis - Conditions
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it isn't Plantar Fasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can't get out of bed?
- Multifidus - Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Shoulder Pain - Frequently Asked Questions
- 'Clunking' Shoulders - Part I
- Waking up with neck pain? Find the right pillow.
- Not All Pain In the Back Is Back Pain - It Could Be Rib Pain
- MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Slipped Disc in Singapore - What to Do and Avoid
- Better to break a bone than to tear a ligament or tendon
- Knee Joint & Ankle Pain - Specialist Treatment in Singapore
- Acromion Clavicle Joint - Another source of shoulder pain
- Sway Back No More
- Knock Knees - Can I reverse it? (Part 1)
- Sway back posture: A leading poor posture type causing back pain
- Posterior Capsule stretches
- Tennis Elbow not Getting Better? This Could Be Why
- Inversion Ankle Sprain
- Lower Back Pain - What You Didn't Know
- Top 3 posture types leading to back pain by Physiotherapist Sylvia Ho
- Exercise and Scoliosis
- 9 Things To Take Pressure Off Your Back
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening ... again
- Causing Most of the World's Pain, Anonymously
- Difference Between Manipulation, Mobilisation And Massage - Treatments
- Spontaneous Resorption of Herniated Discs
- DeQuervain's Syndrome
- Back, Neck & Shoulder Care - Singapore Specialist Treatment
- The risk behind a protruding shoulder blade
- Choosing the Right Knee Support
- Muscle Atrophy - What a Waste!
- Below the Skin - Fascia
- We've Heard So Much of the 'CORE', What About the 'SLINGS'?
- Sling bag vs. back pack vs. luggage bag, which one should I pick?
- Scapular (Shoulder blade)Stability
- How To Ease Neck Pain On Your Own
- If I have an ankle sprain, should I have an X-ray taken?
- Does sitting slouched and slanted cause scoliosis?
- A Frequently Asked Questions - Does Bad Posture Lead to Scoliosis?
- Q Angle and Knee Pain
- The disabled throwing shoulder- The "Dead Arm"
- Traction Therapy - No Help in Long Term
You can easily request for a physiotherapy or fitness appointment through any of the 3 convenient ways below with your preferred date, time and clinic location. Our staff will be happy to help allocate you to the first available appointment slot that best fits your convenience.