Tan Siang Yin
Siang Yin graduated from the University of Sydney with a Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy). She started her physiotherapy career at Singapore General Hospital and subsequently worked in KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital to pursue her passion on physiotherapy for children.
Having worked in acute and chronic hospital setting for adults and children, Siang Yin has accumulated vast knowledge on treatment principles for clients across different age span. She also understands the different needs of children as they grow older.
She has completed her postgraduate diploma training from University of Western Australia and became one of the first in Singapore to graduate with a Post Graduate Diploma in Neurological Rehabilitation (Paediatrics).
- Bachelor of Applied Science(Physiotherapy), University of Sydney
- Post-Grad Diploma in Neurological Rehabilitation (Paediatrics), University of Western Australia
- Neurological Conditions
- Singapore Physiotherapy Association
- Physiotherapist, KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital
- Physiotherapist, Singapore General Hospital