Sylvia graduated from the University of Sydney, Australia with a Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy). She spent 4 years in Sydney and Singapore in both private and public hospitals.
To further her knowledge in back and neck therapy, she pursued a Masters in Physiotherapy in 2001, specializing in manipulative therapy from University of Melbourne, Australia. She has since worked in private practices and public hospitals in both Melbourne and Singapore.
Besides practising physiotherapy, Sylvia is also an avid corporate speaker on spinal health. Sylvia’s current interests include treating and reducing recurrence of back and neck pain. She is a SpineCor Accredited Physiotherapist for scoliosis bracing.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy), University of Sydney
- Masters of Physiotherapy, Melbourne University
- SpineCor Accredited Physiotherapist
- Spinal Conditions
- Women’s Health
- Ergonomics/Workplace Health
- Australian Physiotherapist Association
- Singapore Physiotherapy Association
- Specialist advisor to MyHealthScanner, the region’s first on-line real-time health screening tool for 27 major conditions
- Physiotherapist, Mount Elizabeth Hospital
- Physiotherapist, Private Practice, Sydney
- Physiotherapist, Private Practice, Melbourne