Equipped with a Specialist Diploma in Sports and Exercise Science, Sufian built his professional career serving several roles in the Sports, Health and Fitness industry prior to joining as a Functional Trainer. He encourages everyone to be active and have fun exploring movement pain free. Sufian is determined to assist your return to function, sport, and play!
His diverse experience includes being a Sports Trainer for National and Tertiary Sports Teams, a Sports Masseur for International and National sports events, and a Gym Manager for an R&D MNC. He has worked with MOE schools and NHB for health and weight-loss programs. Sufian is also EIMS certified and a provisional olympic weightlifting coach.
- Certified Exercise Professional, Exercise is Medicine Singapore, (Changi General Hospital)
- Certified Personal Trainer, American Council on Exercise
- Specialist Diploma in Sports and Exercise Science, Republic Polytechnic
- Sports Rehabilitation, International Sports Academy, (Renata Ago, IWI)
- Sports Injuries
- Functional Rehab
- Exercise is Medicine Singapore
- American Council on Exercise
- National Registry of Coaches, Singapore
- Evidence Based Fitness Academy, USA
- Sports Trainer, Football Association Singapore, several Clubs and Tertiary Championships
- Sports Masseur, several International & Local Sporting Events
- Gym Manager, an R&D MNC
- Fitness Instructor, ActiveSG, Sports Singapore