Rachel graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy from the Trinity College of Dublin in 2015. Prior to Core Concepts, she attended to a repertoire of cases in the inpatient and outpatient settings respectively.
Being an avid high jumper in her school days, Rachel carried over her passion into the arena of sports recovery. As a physiotherapist, she believes that her role encompasses to be a guide and cheerleader, always being there throughout the journey and striving to guide her clients towards a faster recovery. Rachel also advocates that with knowledge and awareness, injuries from daily activities and sports can be prevented.
Having a keen interest in meeting and serving people, Rachel delivered quality care and excellent service to her clients and was awarded the Singapore Health Quality Award 2018.
- Trinity College Dublin with a Bachelor in Science (Physiotherapy).
- Diploma in Physiotherapy, Nanyang Physiotherapy
- Kinesio TapingFundamentals and Advanced, Kinesio Taping Association International
- Kinetic Link Training Level One – Functional Strength and Conditioning
- Spinal Conditions
- Knee Conditions
- Ankle Conditions
- Physiotherapist, Mount Alvernia Hospital