Monica came from the corporate world prior to becoming a massage therapist. Long hours of sitting in front of the computer, she is very familiar with the common ailments related to desk bound individuals. She loves being able to bring relief to her clients as that is where she draws satisfaction from her career. She started in 2011 with Traditional Thai Massage in Thailand before acquiring more experience in the spa industry. After a couple of years providing holistic massage, she got inspired by her physiotherapist and went on to further develop her skills and got her Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy. Monica aims to deliver her best with a soothing touch as she does not believe in treating pain with even more pain.
- Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy (ITEC Level 3)
- Certificate of Attendance: Clinical Application in Spinal Articulation Therapy (Manual Circle)
- Traditional Jamu Post-natal & Wrap
- Diploma in Holistic Massage (ITEC Level 3)
- Certificate in Professional Thai Massage for Health
- Diploma in Applied Food Science & Nutrition (Temasek Poly)