Mari Tang – Pilates Instructor
Mari Tang passion for Pilates began five years ago when she wanted to give her energy levels a jump-start.
As a Brand and Marketing professional whose typical day involved many hours of sitting through meetings or at her desk she experienced frequent neck, shoulder and back aches. Various therapies and exercises she’s tried provided limited relief.
Through Pilates, Mari Tang learnt to focus on alignment to improve posture while building strength, allowing her to remain pain-free.
Henceforth, Pilates played a key role in her return to a balanced, healthy lifestyle. Her passion for Pilates propelled her to pursue instructor certification with STOTT PILATES® so she could help others gain benefits as she had done for herself.
- Certified Level 1 STOTT PILATES® instructor
- Trained Level 2 Mat, Reformer, Cadillac, Chair and Barrel STOTT PILATES® instructor
- The Centre for Women’s FitnessPrenatal & Postnatal Specialist
- Diastasis Recti
- Certified Neurokinetic Therapy Level 1 Practitioner
- GYROTONIC Pre-training & foundation Level 1