After graduating with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy with Honours in 2011 from the University of South Australia, Magdalene embarked on her career as a physiotherapist at Khoo Teck Puat Hospital (KTPH). It was at KTPH that she gained invaluable experience from working with clients of various age groups, presented with a variety of clinical conditions including musculoskeletal/sports related injuries and post-operative and traumatic related conditions. Her drive and motivation for continuous education has led her to take on the role of both clinical educators and mentors to undergraduate physiotherapy students and junior physiotherapists.
As a registered physiotherapist in Singapore and Australia, she has upheld the high standards she has set for herself by taking every opportunity to learn and upgrade her skills, including taking various external courses both in Singapore and Australia. Her passion for all things musculoskeletal motivated her to take her Masters in Clinical Physiotherapy (Manipulative Therapy) at Curtin University which she completed in 2016.
Practicing what she preaches, Magdalene is an active individual herself and she believes in empowering her clients to take charge of their situations in order to maximize their comfort and independence.
Magdalene currently practices in Camden Medical Centre and Harbourfront clinic.
- Master of Clinical Physiotherapy (Major in Manipulative Therapy), Curtin University (Perth)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy with Honours, University of South Australia (Adelaide)
- Musculoskeletal related conditions (both spinal and peripherals)
- Post-surgical and orthopaedic rehabilitation
- Poly-trauma rehabilitation
- Singapore Physiotherapy Association
- Senior Physiotherapist, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital