Jordan joined Core Concepts after leaving Cambodia, where he was previously the physiotherapist for Cambodia’s most successful football club, the Phnom Penh Crown. Prior to this, Jordan was based in Melbourne where he worked simultaneously in a private clinic and with a premier Australian football club.
Being a previous rugby player and competitive swimmer, Jordan has a vested interest in sports injuries and maximising an athlete’s performance. He understands the impacts injuries have on sporting performance, from the weekend warrior to the elite athletes. As a firm believer in the therapeutic and holistic effects of exercise, Jordan aims to return all his patients to their optimal performance in their desired sport.
- Bachelor of Exercise Science, Griffith University
- Doctor of Physiotherapy, University of Melbourne
- Running Rehabilitation/Analysis
- Hip, Groin & Knee Injuries
- Club Physiotherapist, Phnom Penh Crown Football Club
- Intensive Care Physiotherapist, Allamanda Private Hospital
- Club Physiotherapist, Heidelberg Football Club