Jolene graduated from the University of Queensland in 2013 and has been living in Australia for the last 10 years before recently moving back to Singapore. She practiced as a physiotherapist during her time in Australia for 4.5 years dealing with mainly aged care, rehab and acute cases.
When Jolene is not at work, she enjoys spending her down time playing golf and working out at the gym.
- Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy, The University of Queensland
- Certified Pilates Instructor in Rehab level 1 (Matwork and Reformer)
- Certified Rocktape level 1: Kinesiology taping course
- Physiotherapist at Mobile Rehab in aged care
- Rehab Physiotherapist at Greenslopes Private Hospital
- Locum Physiotherapist at Logan Hospital
- Physiotherapist at Graceville Private Practice