Heng Li Hoong, Senior Exercise Specialist
Senior Exercise Specialist - Profile
Li Hoong has been a fitness instructor since 2004. She is also a sports trainer and sports massage therapist for the Singapore national team in various sports events like SEA games, Commonwealth Games, Asian Youth Para games, Asian Youth Games and Youth Olympics Games.
Li Hoong is also a personal trainer with a focus in functional training. Armed with her sports trainer and fitness instructor experiences in injury management and boot camp training, she likes to help clients to improve their body posture and also injury prevention. She is certified by Australian Graduate School of Health and Sport Science for Integrated Corrective Exercise Program. She is also certified in Kinesio Taping for injury management.
Li Hoong’s clientele ranges from young athletes to working adults and senior adults with medical conditions. She believes in on going learning so that she is able to help more people in enjoying better quality life via more physical activities.
- Singapore Sports Council certified Fitness Instructor
- Sports Medicine Australia certified Level 1 Sports Trainer
- International Therapy Examination Council Certified Diploma in Sports Massage and Holistic massage
- Australian Strength and Conditioning Association Inc certified Level 1 Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Australian Graduate School of Health & Sports Science certified Level 1 & Graduate School of Health & Sports Science certified Level 1 & 2 Intergrated Corrective Exercise Program
- Certifications for training Pregnant and Post Natal Clients, Rehab trainer and Kinesio Taping Fundamentals and Advanced Course
- Certificate for Exercise is Medicine Singapore (EMIS) Clinical Fitness Professionals’ Course
Areas of Interest
- Sports Injuries
- Functional rehab