Cindy graduated from The University of Sydney with a Bachelor of Health Science (Physiotherapy) degree and received the Health Sciences Award for Academic Excellence in Physiotherapy in 2007. She went on to complete her Master of Manual Therapy in 2011.
Following her post-graduate studies, Cindy was offered the post of Teaching Fellow at The University of Western Australia where she mentored students undertaking the Master of Manual Therapy programme.
Cindy’s interest lies in the prevention and management of sports injuries and spinal pains. She believes in a holistic approach to health and is always keeping abreast with the latest developments in Physiotherapy.
Cindy has also been actively involved with providing sports physiotherapy for various sports such as rugby, soccer and netball. In 2010, Cindy was appointed as the Physiotherapist-In-Charge for the Irish dancing phenomenon, Riverdance troupe, during their Singapore leg tour.
- Master of Manual Therapy, University of Western Australia
- Bachelor of Health Science (Physiotherapy), University of Sydney
- Accredited SpineCor Specialist
- Sports Injuries
- Spinal Conditions
- Singapore Physiotherapy Association
- Health Sciences Award for Academic Excellence in Physiotherapy
- Teaching Fellow at The University of Western Australia
- Physiotherapist, Jurong Medical Centre
- Physiotherapist, Alexander Hospital