Chng Chye Tuan
Equipped with a Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy from the University of South Australia, Chye Tuan built his professional career working at reputable institutions such as Singapore General Hospital, Alexandra Hospital’s Sports Clinic and the Football Association of Singapore where he covered for the National Youth Teams.
Being an avid sports person himself, Chye Tuan carries over his passion for sports into the arena of management and prevention of sports injuries. He has to his credit several public appearances on local TV and radio where he has spoken on matters related to fitness and health.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy, University of South Australia
- Spinal Conditions
- Sports Injuries
- Singapore Physiotherapy Association
- Council Member, Singapore Physiotherapy Association
- Physiotherapist, Singapore General Hospital
- Physiotherapist, Alexandra Hospital
- Physiotherapist, Football Association of Singapore