Aw Boon Wei
Boon Wei graduated with a degree in sports and exercise science in 2009 and has since been working with clients on their fitness training. He went on to further his studies with the National Strength and Conditioning Association, helping athletes achieve their optimal performance.
As a trainer, Boon Wei understands the aches and pains athletes go through in their training. This spurred him to get certified in sports massage, in order to provide the best possible care for his clients.
- NCAP Level 1, Singapore Sports Council
- Licensed Soccer Coach, Asian Football Federation
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Degree in Sports Science, Exercise and Sports Science, Edith Cowan University
- National Strength and Conditioning Association