Sponsorship of Sparkies Floorball Club
Presenting the members of Sparkies Floorball Club
Core Concepts is proud of be the official Physiotherapy sponsor for Sparkies Floorball Club.
Joanne, their team leader shares more about Sparkies and their members:
“Sparkies Floorball Club is a newly formed club for those who seek a second lease of life in floorball. Sparkies consists of several ex national players who are now focused on floorball as an active lifestyle. We leverage on our many years of strong basic training to move floorball as a sport away from being solely competitive, but toward floorball as a sport for everyone!
Floorball currently consists of 4 public men’s leagues and 3 public women’s leagues, school competitions as well as corporate leagues. Floorball is played by people of all ages, from primary school students to working adults and over the past 13 years, has penetrated the very heart of the sporting scene. Floorball was prominently featured in this year’s SEA games, where Singapore clinched gold medals in both the men’s and women’s divisions.
Sparkies consists of players with ages ranging from 15 – 36, comprising of people such as a secondary school captain, ex national captain as well as the current national coach for the ladies’ team. We comprise people from all walks of life including people from the fields of psychiatry, marketing, optometry, hospitality, teaching, hawkers and the list goes on. Our diversity is our strength and we continue to bridge all differences with our common love for floorball.
Sparkies has played 2 games in the Women’s Division 3 League thus far, opening the season strong with a 16-1 win over Pei Hwa Phoenixes. We seek to continue onward from our position of strength.
With the support of Core Concepts Physiotherapy Group, we aim to promote overall wellness and healthy lifestyle in the floorball scene by setting an example of excellence and sportsmanship. We hope to increase the profile of floorball as a sport and to be a positive example to the upcoming generation of sportsmen!”
Articles That You May Find Interesting
50 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- Snapping Ankle - Physiotherapy
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Diastasis Recti Abdominis - Conditions
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it isn't Plantar Fasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can't get out of bed?
- Multifidus - Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Shoulder Pain - Frequently Asked Questions
- 'Clunking' Shoulders - Part I
- Waking up with neck pain? Find the right pillow.
- Not All Pain In the Back Is Back Pain - It Could Be Rib Pain
- MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Slipped Disc in Singapore - What to Do and Avoid
- Better to break a bone than to tear a ligament or tendon
- Knee Joint & Ankle Pain - Specialist Treatment in Singapore
- Acromion Clavicle Joint - Another source of shoulder pain
- Sway Back No More
- Knock Knees - Can I reverse it? (Part 1)
- Sway back posture: A leading poor posture type causing back pain
- Posterior Capsule stretches
You can easily request for a physiotherapy or fitness appointment through any of the 3 convenient ways below with your preferred date, time and clinic location. Our staff will be happy to help allocate you to the first available appointment slot that best fits your convenience.