Do you experience foot problems such as aches and pain? This could be due to poor foot posture such as flat feet or high arches. This could result in poor walking biomechanics and pain in other areas of your body as well such as back aches. An orthotic fitting session could be just what you need. Depending on the type of condition, custom made orthotics fitted into your footwear can make daily walking a much more pleasant experience.
We have teamed up with podiatrists based in Australia to provide our clients with a wider range of services and treatment options to effectively resolve foot problems.
What does the Orthotic Fitting service entail?
Orthotic Fitting Consultation
Our physiotherapists will find out more details about your condition and conduct assessments and physical tests in order to come up with a diagnosis regarding the cause of your pain.
From there, our therapists will come up with a treatment plan and advice you on whether orthotics would be a suitable solution. If so, a 3D measurement of your foot will be taken and you will be advised on a suitable type of orthotic fitting (material, length etc). This information will be passed on to our podiatrist partners in Australia and your custom insoles will take 2 weeks to be lovingly made and shipped to our clinics.
After which, our therapist will help you with the wearing of the insole and make sure that everything is in order. A follow up session to check on your progress may be required as well.
Book Your Appointment
Book now via one of the methods below
- Do I Need Arch-Supports?
- Experiencing Foot Pain? Physiotherapy for Foot Pain
- Orthotics For Achy Feet
- Plantar Fasciitis – Pain In The Heel!
- Sinus Tarsi Syndrome
- How Do I Recover From My Achilles Pain?
- Knock Knees – Can I Reverse It? (Part 2)
- Sesamoiditis – Pain In The Foot!
- Knee Pain: Stability Walking Shoes for Arthritic Knees – Good or Bad?
- Why Do High-Heel Wearers Hurt Walking Flat-Footed?
- Minimising Work-Related Back Pain
- Heel Ergonomics – Part 2
- Is Your Bunion Stopping You from Running?
- How Can a Physio Help With Back Pain?
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Shin Splints for Runners: The Ultimate Guide to Preventing Them
- The Benefits Of Seeing A Physiotherapist
- Physiotherapy Treatment Options for Low Back Pain (Part I)
- Back Pain in Pregnancy? 3 Reasons Why Back Pain in Pregnancy Occurs
- Common Causes of Neck and Shoulder Pain