Do you experience foot problems such as aches and pain? This could be due to poor foot posture such as flat feet or high arches. This could result in poor walking biomechanics and pain in other areas of your body as well such as back aches. An orthotic fitting session could be just what you need. Depending on the type of condition, custom made orthotics fitted into your footwear can make daily walking a much more pleasant experience.
We have teamed up with podiatrists based in Australia to provide our clients with a wider range of services and treatment options to effectively resolve foot problems.
What does the Orthotic Fitting service entail?
Orthotic Fitting Consultation
Our physiotherapists will find out more details about your condition and conduct assessments and physical tests in order to come up with a diagnosis regarding the cause of your pain.
From there, our therapists will come up with a treatment plan and advice you on whether orthotics would be a suitable solution. If so, a 3D measurement of your foot will be taken and you will be advised on a suitable type of orthotic fitting (material, length etc). This information will be passed on to our podiatrist partners in Australia and your custom insoles will take 2 weeks to be lovingly made and shipped to our clinics.
After which, our therapist will help you with the wearing of the insole and make sure that everything is in order. A follow up session to check on your progress may be required as well.
Book Your Appointment
Book now via one of the methods below
Related Articles That You May Find Interesting
Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- Snapping Ankle - Physiotherapy
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Diastasis Recti Abdominis - Conditions
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it isn't Plantar Fasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can't get out of bed?
- Multifidus - Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Shoulder Pain - Frequently Asked Questions
- 'Clunking' Shoulders - Part I
- Waking up with neck pain? Find the right pillow.
- Not All Pain In the Back Is Back Pain - It Could Be Rib Pain
- MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Slipped Disc in Singapore - What to Do and Avoid
- Better to break a bone than to tear a ligament or tendon
- Knee Joint & Ankle Pain - Specialist Treatment in Singapore
- Acromion Clavicle Joint - Another source of shoulder pain
- Sway Back No More
- Knock Knees - Can I reverse it? (Part 1)
- Sway back posture: A leading poor posture type causing back pain
- Posterior Capsule stretches