Chronic pain can affect your day to day activities and decrease your quality of life. Our team of physiotherapists are specialized to assess, diagnose and treat your musculoskeletal problems. We believe that pain is not necessary and is not something you have to live with.
Physiotherapists at Core Concepts have a few main aims we wish to achieve with clients:
- Reduce the immediate pain and treat the symptoms
- Uncover the underlying cause of the pain
- Strengthen muscles to prevent recurring injuries
- Restore normal function, quality of life and strength
We treat most musculoskeletal issues including:
- Ankle Sprains
- Back and neck pain
- Cervicogenic Headaches
- Carpal Tunnel
- Frozen Shoulder
- Physiotherapy for Pregnancy
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Sports Injuries
- Tennis/Golf Elbow
We also offer a range of specialised services that complement pain management and treatment of conditions.
Some of our other specialised services include:
- Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Running Gait Analysis
- On-site Ergonomic Assessment
Please contact us for appointment booking or for further information on these particular services.
- Can Physiotherapy Help Improve Your Sleep?
- The Benefits Of Seeing A Physiotherapist
- Doctor or Physio – Who Should You See?
- Physiotherapy for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Physiotherapy for Back Pain in Pregnancy
- Physiotherapy Treatment for Posterior Pelvic Pain
- Physiotherapy for Knee Pain Problems
- Experiencing Foot Pain? Physiotherapy for Foot Pain
- Cyclist Physiotherapy: What Are the Benefits & Should You Go
- Muscle Atrophy – What A Waste!
- Is Back and Neck Pain a ‘Lottery’?
- How To Enhance Your Health And Age Well
- When Should You See A Physiotherapist?
- Exercise Eases Knee Osteoarthritis
- Experiencing Neck Pain? Physiotherapy Helps Neck Pain Conditions
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction – The Possible Origin Of Severe Referred Pain
- Why You Should Go for Cycling Physiotherapy
- “Why Am I Not Getting Better With Repeated Traction Or Decompression Therapy For Back Pain?”
- Treatment for Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnancy
- My back hurts. What causes back pain?