Chronic pain can affect your day to day activities and decrease your quality of life. Our team of physiotherapists are specialized to assess, diagnose and treat your musculoskeletal problems. We believe that pain is not necessary and is not something you have to live with.
Physiotherapists at Core Concepts have a few main aims we wish to achieve with clients:
- Reduce the immediate pain and treat the symptoms
- Uncover the underlying cause of the pain
- Strengthen muscles to prevent recurring injuries
- Restore normal function, quality of life and strength
We treat most musculoskeletal issues including:
- Ankle Sprains
- Back and neck pain
- Cervicogenic Headaches
- Carpal Tunnel
- Frozen Shoulder
- Physiotherapy for Pregnancy
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Sports Injuries
- Tennis/Golf Elbow
We also offer a range of specialised services that complement pain management and treatment of conditions.
Some of our other specialised services include:
Please contact us for appointment booking or for further information on these particular services.
Related and Popular Articles
- Snapping Ankle - Physiotherapy
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Diastasis Recti Abdominis - Conditions
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it isn't Plantar Fasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can't get out of bed?
- Multifidus - Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Shoulder Pain - Frequently Asked Questions
- 'Clunking' Shoulders - Part I
- Waking up with neck pain? Find the right pillow.
- Not All Pain In the Back Is Back Pain - It Could Be Rib Pain
- MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Slipped Disc in Singapore - What to Do and Avoid
- Better to break a bone than to tear a ligament or tendon
- Knee Joint & Ankle Pain - Specialist Treatment in Singapore
- Acromion Clavicle Joint - Another source of shoulder pain
- Sway Back No More
- Knock Knees - Can I reverse it? (Part 1)
- Sway back posture: A leading poor posture type causing back pain
- Posterior Capsule stretches