Service Fees and Costs
Since 2003, Core Concepts Physiotherapy Singapore ensure the premium quality of service and care with reasonable pricing.
Here is a list of Core Concepts’ physiotherapy service fees and charges in Singapore, all things considered for your reference. Certainly, we are able to treat your condition? Meanwhile, if you are unsure of your condition, Simply give us a call to enquire!
Above all, we keep our total costs affordable and accessible. The fees can also be covered by most medical insurance, making it an affordable treatment option.
Physiotherapy (Singapore) Insurance Claim
Insurance claim procedures (for hospitalization, accident as well as travel insurance) vary across different providers. If you are planning to claim the charges from your insurer, it would be advisable for you to check with your insurer or agent on the procedures before making your way to our physiotherapy clinics in Singapore.
In addition, you may need a referral letter from your doctor/GP or specialist. You will need to pay for all your treatment sessions first, and subsequently, claim from your insurer with our receipt.
*Prices listed are before 7% GST charge*
Please see below for the following price list featuring many of our physiotherapy services in Singapore. However, if you don’t see what you’re looking for or have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Of course, we’ll be happy to provide you with any information you require.
|Physiotherapy Treatment (Principal Physiotherapist and Senior Principal Physiotherapist)||$150.00|
|Physiotherapy Treatment (Physiotherapist & Senior Physiotherapist)||$135.00|
|Sports Massage (1 hour)||$105.00|
|Sports Massage (Senior Massage Therapist)||$120.00|
|Manual Lymph Drainage||$120.00|
|1-to-1 Private (single session)||$130.00|
|1-to-1 Private (10 sessions)||$1200.00|
|2-to-1 Duet (single session)||$85.00|
|2-to-1 Duet (10 sessions)||$800.00|
|Group Circuit Pilates (single session)||$55.00|
|Group Circuit Pilates (10 sessions)||$480.00|
|Group Circuit Pilates (20 sessions)||$900.00|
|Workshops and Talks||Email us to enquire|
|Musculoskeletal Health Screening||Email us to enquire|
|Functional Capacity Evaluation||Email us to enquire|
- Neck Pain – When To Worry and When Not To
- Using Physiotherapy to Resolve Back Pain Conditions and Causes
- Experiencing Neck Pain? Physiotherapy Helps Neck Pain Conditions
- Experiencing Shoulder Pain? Physiotherapy for Shoulder
- Experiencing Foot Pain? Physiotherapy for Foot Pain
- Can Physiotherapy Help Improve Your Sleep?
- Experiencing Knee Pain Conditions? Physiotherapy for Knee Pain Injuries
- Thawing Frozen Shoulders
- When Should You See A Physiotherapist?
- When to Worry About seeking Back Pain Treatment and When Not To
- How Can a Physio Help With Back Pain?
- What Does Elbow Pain Mean? What Should I Do?
- How Yoga Can Relieve Some Neck and Shoulder Problems
- Doctor or Physio – Who Should You See?
- Techniques to Ease Neck Pain On Your Own
- Tennis Elbow: Mobilisation With Movement And Exercise, Corticosteroid Injection, Or Wait And See. Which Is Faster?
- What Are The Most Common Causes Of Back Pain?
- Best Ways To Avoid And Treat Tech-Neck Symptoms
- Your Knees Shouldn’t Hurt in Old Age
- Physiotherapy for Knee Pain Problems