Service Fees and Costs
Here is a list of Core Concepts’ physiotherapy service fees and charges in Singapore for your reference. Unsure if we treat your condition? Simply give us a call to enquire!
We keep our total costs affordable and accessible. The fees can also be covered by most of medical insurance, making it an affordable treatment option. If you are planning to claim the charges from your insurer, it would be advisable for you to check with your insurer or agent on the procedures before making your way to our clinics in Singapore.
*Prices listed are before 7% GST charge*
|Physiotherapy Treatment ( Senior Principal Physiotherapist)||$150.00|
|Physiotherapy Treatment ( Physiotherapist & Principal Physiotherapist)||$135.00|
|AposTherapy||Email us to enquire|
|Sports Massage (1 hour)||$105.00|
|Sports Massage (Senior Therapist)||$120.00|
|Manual Lymph Drainage||$120.00|
|Facilitated Stretch Therapy (1 hour)||$120.00|
|Functional Training (1 hour)||$125.00|
|1-to-1 Private (single session)||$130.00|
|1-to-1 Private (10 sessions)||$1200.00|
|2-to-1 Duet (single session)||$85.00|
|2-to-1 Duet (10 sessions)||$800.00|
|Group Circuit Pilates (single session)||$55.00|
|Group Circuit Pilates (10 sessions)||$480.00|
|Group Circuit Pilates (20 sessions)||$900.00|
|Workshops and Talks||Email us to enquire|
|Musculoskeletal Health Screening||Email us to enquire|
|Functional Capacity Evaluation||Email us to enquire|
Related Articles That You May Find Interesting
Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- Snapping Ankle - Physiotherapy
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Diastasis Recti Abdominis - Conditions
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it isn't Plantar Fasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can't get out of bed?
- Multifidus - Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Shoulder Pain - Frequently Asked Questions
- 'Clunking' Shoulders - Part I
- Waking up with neck pain? Find the right pillow.
- Not All Pain In the Back Is Back Pain - It Could Be Rib Pain
- MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Slipped Disc in Singapore - What to Do and Avoid
- Better to break a bone than to tear a ligament or tendon
- Knee Joint & Ankle Pain - Specialist Treatment in Singapore
- Acromion Clavicle Joint - Another source of shoulder pain
- Sway Back No More
- Knock Knees - Can I reverse it? (Part 1)
- Sway back posture: A leading poor posture type causing back pain
- Posterior Capsule stretches