Our Services for Physiotherapy and Functional Wellness
Our mission at Core Concepts clinics is and has always been simple – to get you better faster and to stay better. Our clients look to us to help them recover, return to their daily lives pain-free and remain functionally well.
Physiotherapy Rehabilitation First
At Core Concepts clinics, physiotherapy is at the heart of everything we do. We are first and foremost, a rehabilitation medicine focused practice. Our physiotherapy clinics are not lifestyle fitness studios that tend to the occasional pains and niggles that arise from your workout.
Severe and Chronic Conditions
We treat severe and chronic conditions and work closely with specialist surgeons to see their post-surgical patients for recovery. Our speciality lies in the area of musculoskeletal health – conditions related to the muscles and bones of the human body.
Only after we’ve resolved the underlying problem and the immediate pain, we can then focus on starting the journey to functional wellness.
Functional wellness is about being fit enough for your daily activities. Core Concepts clinics offers selected services to keep you functionally fit – through functional fitness exercise programmes, Pilates and yoga sessions and sports massages. Our team of functional trainers, Pilates instructors, yoga instructors and sports massage therapists are on hand to work with you.
However, between the two points of being in pain and being fit enough to join a maintenance programme is sometimes a wide-gap. This gap between rehabilitation and functional wellness needs to be managed well. Clients who aren’t ready for higher-level programmes often re-injure themselves and fall back into rehabilitation.
This is where our Physiotherapy Core comes into play. Our physiotherapists remain very central to your recovery progress, working very closely with our Functional Rehab Trainers and Instructors. In some cases, your physiotherapist will actually take you through the first few sessions themselves, gradually handing over to our trainers and instructors.
Not all exercise instructors have the training to deal with rehabilitative cases. For those who do, it is usually a short course or certification.
- Experiencing Neck Pain? Physiotherapy Helps Neck Pain Conditions
- Experiencing Foot Pain? Physiotherapy for Foot Pain
- Experiencing Shoulder Pain? Physiotherapy for Shoulder
- Experiencing Knee Pain Conditions? Physiotherapy for Knee Pain Injuries
- Neck Pain – When To Worry and When Not To
- Using Physiotherapy to Resolve Back Pain Conditions and Causes
- Physiotherapy Still Important After Total Knee Replacement
- How To Enhance Your Health And Age Well
- “Why Am I Not Getting Better With Repeated Traction Or Decompression Therapy For Back Pain?”
- Physiotherapy for Back Pain in Pregnancy
- Physiotherapy for Knee Pain Problems
- Areas Of Physiotherapy
- 1 Essential Element That Athletes Need To Stay Injury Free
- Chronic Pain Afflicts A Significant Number Of Younger Adults
- Cyclist Physiotherapy: What Are the Benefits & Should You Go
- Physiotherapy Treatment for Posterior Pelvic Pain
- Some FAQs Concerning Physiotherapy- Part 2
- The Benefits Of Seeing A Physiotherapist
- Traction Therapy – No Help in Long Term
- Thawing Frozen Shoulders