What You Should Know About Your Knee Pain
Are procedures for chronic knee pain really worth it? Jane E Brody talks about her personal experience dealing with chronic knee pain treatments.
“I wish I had known that before I had succumbed to wishful thinking and tried them all.”
Dr. Reed AC Siemieniuk, a methodologist at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario mentions that “treatment for degenerative knee arthritis can be frustrating for both doctors and patients because there is no clear answer as to what will help which patients.”
Learn more about the approaches you can adopt to manage degenerative arthritis in this article here. “What I Wish I’d Known About My Knees“
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- Choosing the Right Knee Support
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?