Turning Back the Clock of Age
We all wish to be younger versions of ourselves, but time only moves forward. While it is impossible to physically turn back the clock, there are some ways in which we can preserve our youth, both inside and out.
In this article, we find out about the practical things we can actually do to boost our longevity. They include: posture training, preventive health, all-in-one fitness, DIY health tests and ‘clean’ beauty.
Has that piqued your interest? Click to read more here. “Anti-ageing for 2018: The FIVE trends you will be following next year to turn back time“
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- ‘Clunking’ Shoulders – Part I
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Another source for shoulder pain: Could it be the AC joint?
- Inversion Ankle Sprain