Turning Back the Clock of Age
We all wish to be younger versions of ourselves, but time only moves forward. While it is impossible to physically turn back the clock, there are some ways in which we can preserve our youth, both inside and out.
In this article, we find out about the practical things we can actually do to boost our longevity. They include: posture training, preventive health, all-in-one fitness, DIY health tests and ‘clean’ beauty.
Has that piqued your interest? Click to read more here. “Anti-ageing for 2018: The FIVE trends you will be following next year to turn back time“
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Snapping Ankle
- Nerve Stretches
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.