Strength Training Helps to Improve Health Problems
We know that exercise is good to maintain one’s health and overall well-being. More specifically, strength training can be beneficial for those who are suffering from conditions like low back pain and heart disease.
Patients experiencing low back pain reported less pain and disability and also an improved quality of life. Exercise helps with physical and mental healing.
Read more about this here. “8 Health Problems That Can Be Improved with Strength Training”
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Snapping Ankle
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?