Staying Active When You Travel
Staying motivated especially while you are on vacation or a business trip can be a big challenge. What can you do to maintain your workout regime?
Kirk Myers, Founder & CEO of New York’s DOGPOUND says “Time constraints are never a REAL problem. From 15 minutes to 1 hour, there’s always a routine or combination of moves that can ignite your metabolism and spike your heart rate in a matter of minutes that will leave you drenched.” He believes resistance bands serves multi purposes and helps support muscle building and fat loss.
Learn more tips from professionals here. “How to Never Miss a Workout When You Travel”
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Nerve Stretches
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.