Sports Injuries: How Long Does It Take To Heal?
Sports injuries are common and recovery time differs for each type of injury. While you may be eager to return to play sport recreationally or competitively, it is important to remember that your body takes time to heal.
5 most common sports injuries include ankle sprain, hamstring pull, shin splints, ACL tear, and tennis elbow.
Keep in mind that re-injury can occur due to repeated wear and tear over time. Being able to distinguish between good and bad pain such as dull pains and excess fatigue can be very useful.
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Snapping Ankle
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- Choosing the Right Knee Support
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?