Why Small Health Problems Shouldn’t Be Ignored
Minor health problems often signal a looming health condition. It could be a cold that may leave you coughing for weeks after.
Marvin M. Lipman, Consumer Reports’ chief medical adviser says “Choosing the right approach to seemingly simple problems may prevent them from turning into complex ones down the road,”
This article dives into 3 common health problems and how to handle it so that it does not affect you in the long run. “Why you really don’t want to ignore small health problems” The Washington Post
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- ‘Clunking’ Shoulders – Part I
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Another source for shoulder pain: Could it be the AC joint?
- Inversion Ankle Sprain