Why Small Health Problems Shouldn’t Be Ignored
Minor health problems often signal a looming health condition. It could be a cold that may leave you coughing for weeks after.
Marvin M. Lipman, Consumer Reports’ chief medical adviser says “Choosing the right approach to seemingly simple problems may prevent them from turning into complex ones down the road,”
This article dives into 3 common health problems and how to handle it so that it does not affect you in the long run. “Why you really don’t want to ignore small health problems” The Washington Post
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Snapping Ankle
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Nerve Stretches
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?