Sasha Christian Bounces Back From a Leg Break
Singapore’s SEA Games wakeboarder Sasha Christian broke her right fibula last July after landing on one leg in the water during practice. She then began to use improvised equipment and training methods.
Sasha had to learn a painful lesson from her past injuries. She suffered a partial tear in her medial cruciate ligament and went back into action too quickly. As a result, her knee broke down four times in the next seven months.
Sasha mentions “I came back mentally stronger. I have learned to take one thing at a time, not to get overly excited and trust in my training.”
It is important to give adequate time and treatment for recovery to reduce the risk of re-injury.
Read more about it here. “SEA Games: Wakeboarder Sasha Christian bounces back from a leg break”
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Snapping Ankle
- The disabled throwing shoulder- The “Dead Arm”
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- Inversion Ankle Sprain