How Pilates Changes Your Body
Pilates Is For Everyone
“The beauty of Pilates is that anyone, at any age can get started. Through the controlled and progressive movements you can totally reshape your body. I love that it employs a rounded technique for both men and women. One important factor to remember is that strength is not bulk. It is easy to get confused between the two since a lot of people nowadays lift heavy weights in the gym. Pilates makes you stop and think about what you are doing. By focusing the mind, regulating your breathing and making use of internal resistance it is an extremely powerful way to tone the body.” Harkirat Mahal, CEO at Motivate PT
Balance, core strength, flexibility, and mental health. These are just some of the ways Pilates can help improve your physical and mental well-being.
Read more to find out. “We tried Pilates for 8 weeks and this is how it changed our body”
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Choosing the Right Knee Support