Physical Therapy: The Right Solution
Physical Therapy is a great alternative to surgery for some groups of people.
In this write-up, Angela Stroup shares with us her experiences with PT. Suffering from a torn meniscus in her right knee, she was hesitant to go through the pain-filled journey of knee surgery again, which was what happened when she tore her left knee meniscus years ago. Peppered with wit and humour, Stroup’s recount of her PT experiences teaches us what to look for in a therapist and clinic, and how it can help you avoid surgery.
Read more here. “Senior living: Physical therapy is route to healing”
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Nerve Stretches
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- ‘Clunking’ Shoulders – Part I
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- Another source for shoulder pain: Could it be the AC joint?