Tackling Osteoarthritis with your Diet
We all know that incorporating a healthy diet in our lifestyle can help you feel good and maintain a healthy weight. Although there is no cure for arthritis, certain foods have been shown to manage inflammation, strengthen bones and boost the immune system.
You should consider foods that are rich in Vitamin C, D, beta-carotene, omega-3 fatty acids, bioflavonoids, and spices which are highly nutritious.
Read more about it here. “The 6 Healthy Nutrients and Foods That May Help Fight Osteoarthritis”
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Snapping Ankle
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?