Tackling Osteoarthritis with your Diet
We all know that incorporating a healthy diet in our lifestyle can help you feel good and maintain a healthy weight. Although there is no cure for arthritis, certain foods have been shown to manage inflammation, strengthen bones and boost the immune system.
You should consider foods that are rich in Vitamin C, D, beta-carotene, omega-3 fatty acids, bioflavonoids, and spices which are highly nutritious.
Read more about it here. “The 6 Healthy Nutrients and Foods That May Help Fight Osteoarthritis”
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Snapping Ankle
- The disabled throwing shoulder- The “Dead Arm”
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- Inversion Ankle Sprain