Tackling Osteoarthritis with your Diet
We all know that incorporating a healthy diet in our lifestyle can help you feel good and maintain a healthy weight. Although there is no cure for arthritis, certain foods have been shown to manage inflammation, strengthen bones and boost the immune system.
You should consider foods that are rich in Vitamin C, D, beta-carotene, omega-3 fatty acids, bioflavonoids, and spices which are highly nutritious.
Read more about it here. “The 6 Healthy Nutrients and Foods That May Help Fight Osteoarthritis”
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Choosing the Right Knee Support