Singaporean Men Are Healthier In Old Age Than Women
According to the SG90 Longevity Study launched in Singapore, men seem to be happier in old age compared to women. They were found to have a more positive outlook on life with lesser depression or anxiousness experienced.
According to A*Star chairman Lim Chuan Poh,“These insights will go a long way to help us design impactful interventions to maximise the health span of the elderly in our society.”
Further details of the study and its implications can be found here. “S’porean men healthier, less depressed or anxious in old age compared to women: Study“
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Snapping Ankle
- The disabled throwing shoulder- The “Dead Arm”
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- Inversion Ankle Sprain