Singaporean Men Are Healthier In Old Age Than Women
According to the SG90 Longevity Study launched in Singapore, men seem to be happier in old age compared to women. They were found to have a more positive outlook on life with lesser depression or anxiousness experienced.
According to A*Star chairman Lim Chuan Poh,“These insights will go a long way to help us design impactful interventions to maximise the health span of the elderly in our society.”
Further details of the study and its implications can be found here. “S’porean men healthier, less depressed or anxious in old age compared to women: Study“
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- ‘Clunking’ Shoulders – Part I
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again