Neck and Shoulder Pain After a Run?
Long runs can take a toll on your upper body as much as your lower body. The neck and shoulder discomfort you’re experiencing could be due to poor posture while running. Slouching, jutting your head outwards and rounding your shoulders are some of the possible causes of poort posture.
Read to find out ways to fix the tightness in your neck and shoulders here. “Here’s Why Your Neck and Shoulders Sometimes Hurt After a Run“
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Nerve Stretches
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.