Neck and Shoulder Pain After a Run?
Long runs can take a toll on your upper body as much as your lower body. The neck and shoulder discomfort you’re experiencing could be due to poor posture while running. Slouching, jutting your head outwards and rounding your shoulders are some of the possible causes of poort posture.
Read to find out ways to fix the tightness in your neck and shoulders here. “Here’s Why Your Neck and Shoulders Sometimes Hurt After a Run“
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Choosing the Right Knee Support