Neck and Shoulder Pain After a Run?
Long runs can take a toll on your upper body as much as your lower body. The neck and shoulder discomfort you’re experiencing could be due to poor posture while running. Slouching, jutting your head outwards and rounding your shoulders are some of the possible causes of poort posture.
Read to find out ways to fix the tightness in your neck and shoulders here. “Here’s Why Your Neck and Shoulders Sometimes Hurt After a Run“
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Snapping Ankle
- The disabled throwing shoulder- The “Dead Arm”
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- Inversion Ankle Sprain