Frequent use of mobile devices leading to risk of Carpal Tunnel
Do you often feel numbness or tingling in your hand? It could be carpal tunnel syndrome – a musculoskeletal condition becoming increasingly common with the increased use of handheld devices. In this article, read more about how excessive use of mobile devices can lead to an increased risk of developing carpal tunnel syndrome.
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- ‘Clunking’ Shoulders – Part I