Encouraging Middle-Aged Singaporeans to Exercise
ActiveSG Masters Club
According to the 2015 Sports Index, middle-aged singaporeans are least active when it comes to exercise and sports. ActiveSG, a national movement for sports and physical activity launched its Masters Club on 1st October which targets those who may have not been exercising on a regular basis or inexperienced in any particular sports. The Masters Club includes curated low-impact and slower paced activities for those aged 40 to 60. Activities include pool walks, aqua spinning and cycling classes in the pool.
To get more information, read on here. “ActiveSG launches Masters Club to encourage those aged 40 to 60 to exercise more“
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Snapping Ankle
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.