The Mattress for You
We spend (hopefully) 8 hours on it every night, yet, many of us do not put much thought into the mattresses we buy and sleep on. There’s more to a mattress than its size and firmness, as Angela Tafoya finds out for herself.
She has also discovered how sleeping on too soft a mattress was contributing to the subtle back pain she experienced upon waking up every morning, something that she naturally attributed to her long-hours sat infront of the computer at work. The importance of ergonomics was highlighted, even while she slept.
When Angela decided to get a new customised Helix mattress, she tasted the difference of a mattress tailor-made for her and her needs, and she experienced the best sleep that she had in awhile.
Read more about Angela’s story. “Lonny Trials: A Mattress That Gets Me”
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Snapping Ankle
- The disabled throwing shoulder- The “Dead Arm”
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- Inversion Ankle Sprain