Managing Musculoskeletal Health
Musculoskeletal Health at the Workplace
There are three organizational imperatives for better musculoskeletal health management;
- Shift your focus to a prevention-focused, upstream model of care
- Deploy the upstream model through a specialized provider who bridges the discipline gap
- Leverage technology to break down silos and meet the common goals of organizational stakeholders
Organizations need to understand the importance of musculoskeletal health and manage it well as it is a huge opportunity that impacts the entire business. Apart from impacting safety and wellness, musculoskeletal health can also affect productivity, company culture, and brand reputation.
How does managing musculoskeletal health affect a company’s culture? How can brand reputation be affected?
Find out more here. “A Better Approach to Musculoskeletal Health Management“
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- ‘Clunking’ Shoulders – Part I
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?