At Home Workouts for Better Posture
Many of us are office-workers, bound to our desk and chair for hours on end during the week. With office ergonomics being a hot topic, this article from Emily Laurence teaches us how we can improve our posture at our desks.
Like Emily, your first thought may be to strengthen your back and shoulders. However, experts tell us that strengthening our core and hips are vital in improving our posture.
Read about it here. “I tried at-home exercises to improve my posture—here’s what happened”
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Snapping Ankle
- Nerve Stretches
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.