At Home Workouts for Better Posture
Many of us are office-workers, bound to our desk and chair for hours on end during the week. With office ergonomics being a hot topic, this article from Emily Laurence teaches us how we can improve our posture at our desks.
Like Emily, your first thought may be to strengthen your back and shoulders. However, experts tell us that strengthening our core and hips are vital in improving our posture.
Read about it here. “I tried at-home exercises to improve my posture—here’s what happened”
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- ‘Clunking’ Shoulders – Part I
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Another source for shoulder pain: Could it be the AC joint?
- Inversion Ankle Sprain