The Impact of Heels on Health
Donning a pair of high heels can no doubt boost a woman’s confidence – however, there are various negative musculoskeletal changes associated to frequent wearing of high heels. Wearing high heels can lead to back pain and changes in your spine and toes. Read more about the impact of heels on your body here.
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Nerve Stretches
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- ‘Clunking’ Shoulders – Part I
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- Another source for shoulder pain: Could it be the AC joint?