Heat vs Ice Treatment for Injuries
Injuries range from a sprained ankle to a sore back. Many of us turn to cold or heat therapy as a first step in treating our injuries. However, we are often unsure as to which therapy is better for us.
In this comprehensive guide, Dr. Erson Religioso III explains how temperature affects our bodies, what the two therapies help with, and when to use each one.
Feel like you have the same questions? Read on to have them answered. “The Ultimate Guide to Heat Vs Ice for Injuries”
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- ‘Clunking’ Shoulders – Part I
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Another source for shoulder pain: Could it be the AC joint?
- Inversion Ankle Sprain