Healthier Options for a Healthier Workforce
In light of promoting a healthier lifestyle, Khoo Teck Phuat Hospital is making it easier for patrons to opt for more nutritious food options. Apart from that, they have also events like the “fitness challenge’ and health screenings which are aligned with a wider movement in Singapore to encourage healthy lifestyles at workplaces.
According to KTPH chief executive officer Chew Kwee Tiang, “If we want to shift the population towards a healthier lifestyle, the workplace is a very important place to start because we spend 8 to 10 hours at work.”
Find out more here “Khoo Teck Puat Hospital publishes book on creating a leaner, fitter workforce”
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- ‘Clunking’ Shoulders – Part I
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again