Exercising with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is hard enough. However arthritis-sufferers are encouraged to keep moving in order to maintain joint function and even reduce stiffness, pain and fatigue.
This helpful article gives us tips on how we can make exercise slightly easier and less of a dread.
Read about them here. “Exercise advice for people with arthritis”
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Snapping Ankle
- Nerve Stretches
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.