Exercising with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is hard enough. However arthritis-sufferers are encouraged to keep moving in order to maintain joint function and even reduce stiffness, pain and fatigue.
This helpful article gives us tips on how we can make exercise slightly easier and less of a dread.
Read about them here. “Exercise advice for people with arthritis”
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- ‘Clunking’ Shoulders – Part I
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Another source for shoulder pain: Could it be the AC joint?
- Inversion Ankle Sprain