Eating Healthy on a Budget? Here are 5 Tips
Healthy Doesn’t Have To Be Expensive
As a key topic in the August’s National Day Rally, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong made it a point for Singaporeans to adopt healthy eating habits.
Recently, several members of Parliament raised the topic of healthier food often costing more. Senior Minister of State for Health Chee Hong Tat mentioned that healthier foods in supermarkets cost more due to low demand and small scale production.
Eating healthy does not have to be expensive. Singaporeans can choose healthier food preparation methods and pack their own lunches. They can also opt to freeze fresh produce, replace meat with other proteins and drink more water.
Read more about it here “5 tips on how to eat healthy on a budget“
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Snapping Ankle
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- ‘Clunking’ Shoulders – Part I
- Another source for shoulder pain: Could it be the AC joint?
- Inversion Ankle Sprain