7 Poses to Ease Shoulder Pain
Ease Shoulder Pain
Poor posture, prolonged work hours and even sleeping in a wrong position can lead to shoulder pain and aches. Stress can also add on to the tension you are facing. Here are some yoga stretches and exercises to help you unwind.
The Yoga Shrug
More varieties of poses can be found here “Does Yoga Help Shoulder Pain? 7 Poses That’ll Hit The Sweet Spot After A Long Day“
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Snapping Ankle
- The disabled throwing shoulder- The “Dead Arm”
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- Inversion Ankle Sprain