7 Poses to Ease Shoulder Pain
Ease Shoulder Pain
Poor posture, prolonged work hours and even sleeping in a wrong position can lead to shoulder pain and aches. Stress can also add on to the tension you are facing. Here are some yoga stretches and exercises to help you unwind.
The Yoga Shrug
More varieties of poses can be found here “Does Yoga Help Shoulder Pain? 7 Poses That’ll Hit The Sweet Spot After A Long Day“
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Snapping Ankle
- Nerve Stretches
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?