6 Common Cycling Injuries
Cycling injuries are an unfortunate part of most rider’s relationship with the bike. Some common injuries may include impact injuries and lower back pain.
It’s important to remember that symptoms may not represent the actual cause and if an injury is persistent you should see a professional such as a physiotherapist or osteopath who can help identify and treat the cause.
Find out 6 common types of pain and issues cyclists commonly experience here. “Common cycling injuries: treatment and prevention“
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Choosing the Right Knee Support