6 Common Cycling Injuries
Cycling injuries are an unfortunate part of most rider’s relationship with the bike. Some common injuries may include impact injuries and lower back pain.
It’s important to remember that symptoms may not represent the actual cause and if an injury is persistent you should see a professional such as a physiotherapist or osteopath who can help identify and treat the cause.
Find out 6 common types of pain and issues cyclists commonly experience here. “Common cycling injuries: treatment and prevention“
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Snapping Ankle
- The disabled throwing shoulder- The “Dead Arm”
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- Inversion Ankle Sprain