CrossFit Not Just For Advanced Athletes
Perhaps you have never tried it for yourself, but you have definitely heard a tonne about CrossFit. More than just a workout, CrossFit has been recognised by some as a sport on its own, even having its own annual competition, The CrossFit Games.
While it can seem intimidating, writer Jess Lander shares with us that CrossFit is highly customisable to suit individual time constraints, fitness needs and goals, while keeping you excited and motivated. Most people do not just aim to lose weight, but also to build strength, improve mobility and boost their self-confidence.
Read more here. “CrossFit in the Napa Valley: More than just exercise”
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- ‘Clunking’ Shoulders – Part I
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Another source for shoulder pain: Could it be the AC joint?
- Inversion Ankle Sprain