CallLocations

What Is Causing Your Headaches?

headaches

 

Lifestyle Factors

One can experience mild daily headaches to severe throbbing headaches over the forehead and behind the eyes. What could possibly be the cause of it?

According to a recent Nurofen-commissioned health survey conducted by DataSpring, it is found that headaches are the most common and frequent pain suffered by Singaporeans.

75% of those who are prone to get headaches get it at least once a month while the remaining 25% get it once a week.

Primary headaches are usually caused by a range of lifestyle factors. Some examples include, long flights, high altitudes, heavy use of digital devices, poor posture and lack of sleep. Hormonal changes during menstruation for women could also contribute to headaches.

Find out more about the different types of headaches and treatment options here. “Heavy use of digital devices can trigger headaches

 

Recent Videos

Have you tried Facilitated Stretch Therapy?
The Effects of Mobile Devices – The Better Way To Use Your Phone
mobile
The Effects of Mobile Devices on Posture
mobile
Understanding Persistent Pain Differently
Keeping Fit in Your Silver Years – Proprioception
Posture & Pain – Flatback posture
BOOK A PHYSIOTHERAPY APPOINTMENT

You can easily request for a physiotherapy or fitness appointment through any of the 3 convenient ways below with your preferred date, time and clinic location. Our staff will be happy to help allocate you to the first available appointment slot that best fits your convenience.

via Telephone

Call our central-line at
+65 6226 3632

Leave us your Details

Email your preferred physiotherapy appointment slot to enquiry@coreconcepts.com.sg or




Core Concepts