The weight of books and its impact on backs
With school syllabuses getting harder each year, the textbooks seem to be getting heavier as well. Having to carry such heavy books to school every day can result in back problems for your children. In this article, find out how carrying heavy backpacks can affect your child and what you can do about it. Read more here
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Nerve Stretches
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- ‘Clunking’ Shoulders – Part I
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- How to prevent ankle sprains from happening … again
- Another source for shoulder pain: Could it be the AC joint?