Arthritis is Ageless
Arthritis: Not Just For The Old
If you think that arthritis only concerns the elderly, think again. Arthritis is a degenerative joint disease that affects even adolescents and young adults. Not all running related injuries can be prevented. However, some things to keep in mind are as follows;
- Incorporating strength training
- Slow and steady rehabilitation process
- Do not run through pain
- Keep active and moving
Read more about these tips in detail here: “Any Runner Can Get Osteoarthritis–Here’s How To Avoid It“
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Snapping Ankle
- The disabled throwing shoulder- The “Dead Arm”
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- Inversion Ankle Sprain